£18,500 (OTE £22K)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a successful and friendly team selling home interior including flooring.
You will be required to provide administration support to the team and also provide a first-class end to end customer service. From welcoming customers into store, providing advice and guidance, through to ensuring delivery and fitting.
Administrative duties will include;
- Producing and posting invoices
- Booking stock in and out
- Allocating stock to customers
- Arranging delivery and/or fitting
- A strong administrator with experience in a similar role
- You must have a successful track record of face to face sales, consistently achieving KPIs and sales targets individually and as a team
- Confident in providing customer advice and guidance based on their requirements
- You must be self-motivated and a team player
- Be able to deal with multiple customers and continue to deliver the highest level of service
- Professional and friendly approach, maintaining the businesses excellent local reputation
- This is a full-time position, 39 hours per week. Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week. Sunday working is on a rota'd basis and overtime will be paid.
- £18,500 basic (OTE £22K)
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
This is sure to be a popular role, apply today!