NATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£37,500 - £42,500
We are looking for a highly motivated National Business Development Manager to join a successful electrical, mechanical wholesale business. Our clients are well respected within the industry and are looking to grow their high performing branches across the country.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a background in industrial mechanical wholesale.
The role will be based in the West Midlands, but will have a national reach and therefore travel will be required.
- Directly contribute to branch profits through developing new customer relationships, contracts and sales. You will also be dealing with Contractors, Buyers and a range of end users to build effective supplier relationships
- Create national and regional business development plans and strategies to drive new - business development
- Visit new and potential customers, work closely with them to understand upcoming projects or peaks in activity
- Call prospective new clients to make initial appointments and gain interest. Convert initial enquiries into customer sales
- Work with branch managers across the UK to understand current customer base, opportunities and prospective leads
- A successful track record of business development, field sales and delivering a first-class customer experience within an industrial mechanical background
- An excellent communicator who builds trust and relationships quickly, a confident negotiator and decision maker
- Dynamic, a go-getter and driven to succeed
- Salary £37,500 - £42,500 (Dependant on experience)
- Company Performance Bonus and Uncapped Commission
- Company car and pension scheme