£22,000 - £25,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a graduate engineer who has a head for heights!
Our client is a civil/structural consultancy based in Glasgow, working predominantly in the telecommunications sector working directly with some of the major operators across the UK. They are looking to someone to join a growing team and enjoy an exciting and varied career.
- Tower survey, inspection and certification
- Tower strengthening, analysis, design, fabrication and erection
- Minimum of a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven to achieve results
- Good attention to detail to achieve high quality output
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to carry out structural analysis by hand calculations and by utilising computer analysis software (experience of MSTower software would be a distinct advantage)
- Comfortable working at height
- Efficient and effective at work programming, the role requires the candidate to be able to deal with several projects running concurrently
- A full driving license would also be great, but if you don’t hold one – don’t let that put you off applying!
- Salary £22000 - £25000 dependant on experience
- Workplace pension scheme
- 23 Days Annual Leave (+8 public holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme dependent on company and individual performance
This is a great opportunity for a great employer - don't delay, apply today!