FAMILY LAW SOLICITOR
£28,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client is one of the top law firms in the Midlands, and one of the foremost family and divorce law practices in Staffordshire. They are very proud to have built a successful, accessible law firm with a unique spirit and culture, definitely not your typical solicitor.
We are looking for an experienced and confident Family Law Solicitor to join their successful business and Family Law Team.
You will provide legal advice to clients on all matters concerned with family law including;
- Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Residence and contact arrangements for children
- Financial and property issues on divorce or separation
- Pre-nuptial, separation and cohabitation agreements
- Domestic abuse cases
The role will also include;
- Court work and advocacy
- Identify and develop potential client relationships
- Conduct own caseload of family work in an efficient manner
- Draft all documents as required
- Ability to manage own workloads and prioritise those of the support staff
We are looking for someone motivated and passionate about supporting vulnerable clients as well as having excellent client care skills. In addition;
- Newly qualified applicants will be considered but ideally 3- 5 years practice experience in Family Law
- Able to handle own caseload of clients with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, forward thinking and confident
- Good organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise your own workload and that of your support staff
- Excellent time management skills
In Return our client can offer a salary of £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.