ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND TEST ENGINEER
£20,000 - £30,000
JOB REF: ARC 023
Electrical Maintanence Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a manufacturer of electronics and electrical systems for the leisure and automotive industry. Our client is a family owned business with an open door culture, where all views and ideas are listened to.
The role will primarily be to develop, build and maintain the Test Equipment for use within the production of Electronics and Harnesses. The role holder will report to the Quality Manager and work closely with the production teams. This role also involves taking on board and progressing an ongoing project within the business.
· Test equipment build and maintenance
· Training of staff using the Testing Equipment
· Designing and mapping new Test Equipment
· Support the maintenance engineer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an assertive engineer with excellent communication skills. Someone who has a drive for continuous improvement and is confident in presenting ideas and new ways of working.
We are also looking for experience in the following;
· CAD / E3 knowledge
· Functional knowledge of Electronics
· Knowledge of Electrical Testing (Desirable but not essential)
· Knowledge of CIRRIS (Desirable but not essential)
What can we offer the right candidate?
· Highly competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 based on experience
· Working hours: 0700 - 1615 (Mon-Thurs) 0700 - 1200 (Friday)
· No weekends or Bank Holiday working
· 20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown)