£25,000 - £35,000
Are you ready for your next challenge and to be part of a dynamic team? Then this role is perfect for you! We are working with one of our key clients in Stoke-on-Trent to find an experienced and confident CDM Consultant to join their team.
With this role you are sure to have a rewarding and varied career with a well-respected and forward-thinking business.
As a CDM Consultant you will plan, manage and monitor health and safety during the pre-construction phase and where required provide advice and guidance to Clients during the construction phase;
· Carry out Principal Designer duties in line with the requirements of CDM 2015, advising on regulatory legal requirements affecting the project
· Assisting designers with preparing the designers risk assessment and remedial risk register
· Provide accurate and pragmatic advice and guidance to Clients on their role and duties and prepare relevant documentation as required
· Management and coordination of projects through to completion
· Engage with and manage key stakeholders, co-ordinating their work when required
· Carry out site safety inspections at various stages throughout construction
· Build and maintain good working relationships with clients, design teams and contractors alike
Whilst there is a key set of skills and experience we are looking for, it is also equally important that the successful candidate is self-motivated, dynamic, highly reliable and passionate about their work and the industry.
· Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
· NEBOSH Construction and/or General Certificate
· NVQ Level 4/5 Occupational Health & Safety (or working towards it)
· Relevant Design Qualification (desirable but not essential)
· Be a member of a relevant professional body (i.e. Association for Project Safety)
· Graduate Membership of IOSH
· Client facing experience, providing first class customer service and advice
· Experience of working and advising clients during construction projects
· Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written on all levels
· Flexibility and confidence in managing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
· Exemplary planning and organising skills and a results-driven achiever who can work alone and collaboratively as part of a team
· Natural problem solving skills and a creative flair
We can offer a fantastic reward package for the right candidate including a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience) an agile working policy/environment and 5% pension contribution.