£30,000 - £35,000
Are you currently a successful manager with a technical, industrial electrical background? Are you ready for your next challenge? If so, we have just the job!
These opportunities don’t come around often, our client is a leading supplier, installer and distributor of electrical machine safeguarding equipment, electrical control and connecting products. They also offer independent advice and support in assessing customer requirements and product matching, along with a full installation service.
They are looking to recruit a highly driven Branch Manager to lead their supply and distribution operation in Rugby.
Sounds great doesn’t it!
In this role you will have complete responsibility for the centre including stock, distribution, marketing, P&L, recruitment and sales strategy. Our client has a great reputation is the B2B trade and are looking for someone to continue and build on that throughout the UK. You have the opportunity to shape and develop your own branch and will have the responsibility of driving performance and sales, hitting targets and goals whilst maintaining the firms’ fantastic reputation.
- A leader. You must be an inspirational leader who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. Someone who can motivate a team and drive performance, identify opportunities and challenge the status quo
- A successful track record of managing a B2B operation. The warehouse operation is on site so the role will cover everything from sourcing to selling and distribution
- An electrical wholesale and technical industrial electrical background, hands on experience is advantageous
- Financial acumen and the ability to manage P&L
- A confident and clear communicator, negotiator and decision maker
The package reflects the role and opportunity and therefore comes with a highly competitive salary of £30000 - £35000 (depending on experience) Plus;
Profit share, Company car, pension scheme and more