BENEFITS REALISATION ASSOCIATE
£30,000 - £40,000
We have a truly fantastic, career opportunity for a forward thinking and talented Benefits Realisation Associate to play a key role in a high energy team who are at the forefront of ground breaking medical technology.
You will be helping improve healthcare for societies most vulnerable.
Our client’s product is a Digital Care Assistant which is changing the face of healthcare - it gives doctors, nurses and carers more time for hands on care where and when it’s needed, it’s an assistant for when they can’t be there – paying attention to every room they are supervising heartbeat and breathing rate through contact free digital cameras with medical grade accuracy. Even monitoring human behaviour!
Trust me, the product is truly remarkable and the company ethos and culture is one of a kind. You are sure of a successful, varied and rewarding career.
As a Benefits Realisation Associate, you will be the lead representative working with customer project teams to realise the benefits (clinical, operational and financial) that the service and product has delivered.
Your work will contribute to the improvement of healthcare for society’s elderly and vulnerable. In addition, nurses and doctors will improve the care they provide based on the results of your projects. Often the results from projects are so compelling and well evidenced that they are published as journals and reports.
- Define projects that will measure the benefits realised by customers due to our service – clinical, operational and financial
- Lead the delivery of benefits realisation, co-create a benefits realisation project plan and coach the customer team to a successful result
- Manage external stakeholders across different functions and levels of each customer’s business to get buy-in for a new project and progress within deadlines
- Write up and present project results in collaboration with the customer
- Collaborate with the commercial team to create sales and marketing collateral from the outcomes you have generated
You will work from the office, remotely and occasionally at client sites
Whilst there are a key set of skills we are looking for, most importantly we want someone who is truly passionate about the product, the benefits it can deliver and the impact it will continue to have on the healthcare profession.
- Structured and organised to manage several projects simultaneously
- Work dynamically and flexibly to adapt to customer needs
- Strong stakeholder management ability to build rapport and trust with clinical and mid- senior level management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understands quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods. Whilst you will be supported by a team of analysts, knowledge of this would be beneficial
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited to scale up a function within a growing start-up
- Passion for healthcare and our clients’ dream
- Ideally you will have 1-3 years of relevant experience
- £30000 - £40000 salary dependant on experience
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Flexible working environment including delicious coffee and snacks
- Career Development, Coaching and Training
If this sound like the next move for you, give us a call or apply below. This is sure to be a popular role so don't hesitate - apply today!