FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
We have a fantastic Field Service Engineer role based in the Midlands. This role would suit any experienced Field Service Engineer.
Your daily role will involve;
· Installing new equipment (similar to vending machines) and handover to customer
· Conducting fault diagnosis remotely and on-site and associated repairs
· Providing technical assistance to customers, including telephone and email support
The skills needed for the role;
· Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role – mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair.
· Valid UK driving licence
· Previous experience as a Vending Machine Engineer / Robot Engineer is advantageous but not essential
· Friendly customer focused attitude and the ability to communicate at all
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who are providing effective solutions in a busy industry.
The role comes with £27,000 basic, Company Vehicle (and fuel card), 25 Days holidays (+BH’s) and a Company Pension.